To be great at what you do you need to be constantly learning and improving your skill-set. This is why we’ve started a series of webinars dedicated to this great industry of dealers and dealer principals.
We hope you’ll join us!
Sign Up for Our Next Webinar
Exploring Opportunities – Captives: Is Your Dealership Solid Enough?
Date: August 18th, 2020 | Time: 2 PM EST
Steven P. Gibson, President of Dealer Risk Services
Adam E. Crowell, President & General Counsel, ComplyNet
Join us as we cover the changes in the Dealership Insurance Industry, what Captives are about, how they work, why membership is restrictive, and help you determine if a Captive is the right option for your Dealership. Sign up now, space is limited.
• Overview of the current Dealership Insurance Market
– Insurance Markets
– Why Prices Fluctuate
• What are Captives
– Coverages that work inside
– Captives and Coverages that don’t
– Homogeneous vs Heterogeneous
• How Captives work
– An Unbundled Approach
– Isolating the ‘’True Cost’’ of Insurance
• If Captives are right for you
– Understanding your Losses
– Assessing your Risk Management Team
– How to Improve your Performance
-Do You Qualify
• & more